PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fr 5nl 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fr 5nl 2

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...673_7295B25D5B
    this is a hand where i play a bronzestar that is playing 40-10 after his call pre flop i put him on mostly bad aces and 22-1010. after he calls my cbet i still think he could have an bad A that he doesnt want to fold or a hand like 44,66,77. after the a hit the turn im pretty happy since if he had a bad A im 99% certain he wont be able to fold it. when he raises my bad im just thrilled i think he sometimes might have 2 pair but i think he is doing it aswell with a-10 or a-4 so im getting it in. he had a set in the end how do you guys think i played this hand? btw i would never palyed this hand the same way vs a tag.
    Last edited by adohole; Sun May 19, 2013, 06:08 PM.
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Hi ad,

I like your preflop raise. Continuation betting isn't necessarily great against this type of player as if he hit any piece he won't fold, and this board is one that hits a lot of his preflop calling range. When we hit the turn, I would bet fold both turn and river... I expect a loose-passive player like this will call us down with so many worse hands (not just weaker aces), but when this player type raises we are beat... LP's are only raising here with 2 pair+, he would simply call with just an ace. So bet/fold turn, and if called, bet/fold river.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok thanx dave
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.