PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fr 5nl 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fr 5nl 1

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...646_A32A57DF4D
    the bb in plsying 10-6 over 1k hands after his limp pfer flop i think he can have anything but after his call on the flop and check on the turn i think he most likely has a pocket pair 44-jj or a weird played aa.
    so i check the turn because i think i wont get called by worse to often and i will defnitly not fould out any other hands. when he bets i still think he could have any pocket pair so i called what do you guys think of this hand?
    Last edited by adohole; Sun May 19, 2013, 06:06 PM.
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Your links seem to be broken.
    Would you like a mod to move this to the hand analysis forum?
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

put that the right link int htere and yes please sry for putting it in the wrong forum
      Last edited by adohole; Sun May 19, 2013, 06:07 PM.
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

*Moved to correct forum, marking as "evaluation requested"*
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty arty
          Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi ad,

The BB doesn't limp preflop (he can't limp by virtue of his position remember), he's calling a raise. If he's tight then I would range him on big aces, all pocket pairs below KK, suited broadways mostly.

His flop call indicates to me a pocket pair of some sort. I don't think a tight guy is playing A-rags that connect with this board for a raise, and is folding AQ etc to your flop bet. I would actually bet again on the turn for value, as there are more pockets we are beating (44-99) than is beating us (JJ, QQ, 22, 33), and if we get raised we have a super easy fold. Then I'd check down the river most likely as I doubt he'll call a 3rd time with worse pairs.

As played, I would call his river bet too after checking to him twice.
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty dave
              Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.