PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL2: QQ postflop play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL2: QQ postflop play

BB: 87.5 BB (VPIP: 11.54, PFR: 7.69, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 27) UTG: 96 BB (VPIP: 18.75, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 11.11, Hands: 65) MP: 46 BB (VPIP: 36.36, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 12) CO: 121.5 BB (VPIP: 32.95, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 91) Hero (BTN): 84 BB SB: 66 BB (VPIP: 24.14, PFR: 17.24, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 30) My question is in regards to betting, should I have bet more flop/turn and just checked back the river?

Hey Astrael.

the river is a pretty close spot in your case since you left yourself with some money to play out. Usually even the more passive microstakes opponents start betting when they improve so him checking actually would signal to me he either has a showdownable hand or a busted straight draw. He can definitely call a rivershove with Tx here so I think I like your play.

I would however raise this flop bigger with regards to your shorter stacksize. You can build the pot here much better, get called by tons of draws and get the money in on blank turns.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.