PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6max Zoom #6 - rivered 2 pair against 3 barrels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6max Zoom #6 - rivered 2 pair against 3 barrels

#6 The villain is basically an unknown 2 tabler. Easy fold on the river, maybe even on the turn?

I don't like to play OOP with a marginal hand; so imo defending with ATs vs MP open might be thin.
    As played, I would c/c and lead 1/2 pot OTT and fold to a raise.
    I plan to c/f non T rivers if called and b/f when we make two pair.

Comment

Hi Tommy,

If you're going to defend with AT only to fold this river card then you should just fold preflop imo.

I would consider both folding pre and 3b/folding pre as options here, without reads folding is ok. So is calling, but I'd probably lead the flop or check/call flop and lead the turn so we're not giving a free card to QQ/JJ/KQ etc. If we take a check/call-bet line and he raises our turn bet, it's fine to fold.

As played not only have we induced 3 barrels (which would include some bluffs, as well as AQ/AJ betting for value), but we improved over all 1 pair hands on the river, so I would not fold personally.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.