PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL 6maxZ. Turn the nuts river no problem but confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL 6maxZ. Turn the nuts river no problem but confused

Hi,

No reads just got into auto pilot mode playing 1 table took profit off the table and came back with a fresh stack.

Facing a co open and the btn over calls I have KQs in the bb to defend.

I nearly raised it but decided to over call the btn. Is there any good doing this oop?

Confused why the co doesn't c-bet flop and leaves it to the btn so now I'm stuck in the mud with some equity invested.

Ok here is the >>hand<< great turn for me and can value bet on the river hoping for some more $$$ from?

Showdown and now even more confused about what the btn had?
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Wed Apr 24, 2013, 08:26 AM.

Hey Forrest,

it should heavily depend on the opponent types if I prefer squeezing over calling. Seeing a guaranteed flop with this beautiful hand closing the action is definitely never a mistake.

OTF I like leading out with that type of draw where a lot of turn cards can be good for us and for our playabilty. You could also go for a x/r here since the BU might take a stab at the pot with a much wider than usual range when everybody checks to them.

You could also consider leading out OTT since it is a card that I expect people to checkback a lot. KJ/QJ might call a halfpot lead here and 2 pair+ might even raise.

River is fine.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.