PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL - AJs vs 2 villain - All in at the Turn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL - AJs vs 2 villain - All in at the Turn

Hi, I just had this hand. I've got no useful stats on the players.

Hi SrPick,

Preflop and flop line look good imo. The turn I think in general it's much better to bet/fold but hard to do that with this bet sizing... potting the turn makes it pretty gross to fold to a shove. I think something like .35c makes more sense here, we will get called by worse made hands like worse jacks, maybe a ten that doesn't believe us, and draws, and it's easier to get away when shoved on.

Even as played though, I think it's a fold. Sort of a classic Baluga spot, our hand really is crushed by his value shoving range, and we're drawing dead to some of it, only drawing live vs. JT basically.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,

Indeed, he had pocket 6. I think I would have folded at the flop with that but, all along, I wasn't feeling confortable at this table and I guess it tends to show up in my game.

Thank you.
      Pw

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.