PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl 6max zoom-Would you ever fold KK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl 6max zoom-Would you ever fold KK?

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Hi everyone, The villian here in the bb has stats of 21/16 3bet% of 7 and hadnt 4bet over 43 hands,i also had a note that they 3bet Vs steals with KQ. This hands a short one and i just wanted to pose the question would you ever fold KK here? given that stacks are sooo deep (387bbs)also the cutoff folded Thanks
    Last edited by Nashy1996; Mon Apr 08, 2013, 04:09 PM.

This is one of the occasions where I can fold KK pre-flop. There is certainly a fair chance that this villain is doing this with a few worse hands, but he also has aces sometimes, and I'm not prepared to call off nearly 4 buy-ins to find out the bad news.
    Reads/notes would help (if I've seen him make a massive overjam with QQ, AK or worse, I'm calling) but without reads I'm folding here and actually laughing at villain's ridiculous play.

You can exploit this player by folding your kings when it seems he has aces, but when the situation is reversed and he has KK and you have AA, you can make a a normal 4-bet for value, and he'll get it in drawing slim. In short, you won't pay him off when he has aces, but he will always pay you off when you have them. Easy game.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.