PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good day playing 2NL Zoom - Up to 17$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day playing 2NL Zoom - Up to 17$

Had a good run today where i got myself from the 2$ buyin up to 17$. 4 of the major hands are displayed below. First hand might be foolish, but it ended well. Have to say that a huge stack give you respect at the table, making it easy to steal and bluff. umbup:
    Last edited by ThomasOslo; Fri Apr 05, 2013, 10:45 PM.

Nice run man!umbup: I have a question: When you had pocket aces, why go allin instead of 3betting ?

Comment

Originally posted by morduk666 View Post
      Nice run man!umbup: I have a question: When you had pocket aces, why go allin instead of 3betting ?
      To mix it up a little, to look a little fish, hopeing some crazy guy calling me with Ax or anything. Normally i 3 bet thou

Comment

Just hit 20 dollar in this hand. Time to pick up the chips and cash out i think. Been a good run, to bad it was so low stake :p

Comment

I can see his point. I see a lot of people shoving small pairs at 2NL Zoom, so it might be easy for the other to think that if he plays there regularly and call with lots of broadway and Ax-type hands

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.