PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Folding Poket Kings, Zoom 2NL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folding Poket Kings, Zoom 2NL

HI, I would like some opinions on the way I played this hand. is there a better way to shake off the fish or was I bluffed or did I fold at the right time ? This is a Zoom table with no notes or reads, I was playing 4 tables at once.????? Thanks Chuckkky

Hi chuckkky,

I like a bet/fold line on the turn and river here rather than checking the river vs. an unknown. We will get called down surprisingly light, most of which will just check down the river behind us so we get no value from worse hands. If we get raised, it's an easy fold, much more so than checking and facing a bet. As played I think folding to the pot sized bet is right, this looks like value, but I prefer bet/folding about .40c here as I think he 'll call with his worse hands more often than bet them small for us, and it prevents us from being bluffed as it is very hard to bluff raise this river card vs our range when we fire again on the river (villain has to be concerned legitimately that we have an ace).
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Dave, I did consider betting the river to make it harder for him to bluff, but i just had a feeling i was beat. I will try bet/fold next time. Thanks Again chuckkkyumbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.