PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max zoom. 23s in bb call sb ip. Don't you just love bluffing a bluffer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max zoom. 23s in bb call sb ip. Don't you just love bluffing a bluffer

Hi,

Read was an orange label "open limper" and wow shorty completes. OK I was in position x/option the rest was just >>really funny<<.

No animals were harmed (the cat bluffing a bluffer) in taking this action. This is actually a cheap sb LCD (limp call donk). Did you see the flop donk over bet.

PS. LCD + over bet first mentioned http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...712#post404712 - it's not a drug that's LSD or LDS for a film joke?
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Sun Mar 31, 2013, 07:01 AM. Reason: just invented LCD

well played FFumbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think you can play this hand many different ways. Raising flop might not get villain to fold a lot given the superwet texture, but raising turn might once the scarecard falls. As played I am not sure though if I like the riverbluff. When villain checks river he won't have Ax often, but since you didn't raise pre you won't either - so given that the only draw that got there is KQ he might look you up with a Jack and just fold some busted draws of his own. Maybe overbetting works here since with 3 high bluffing is the only real alternative and it's one of the worst hands you get here with so I think it's a nh after all
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.