PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL 6-max zoom. A9s in bb I want to play. Is this a short stack game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL 6-max zoom. A9s in bb I want to play. Is this a short stack game?

Hi,

No serious analysis here but I wanted to defend my bb and play.

Just looking at the short stack is that a 30bb shove? Is that a 40bb re-shove then I realised it's not 10NL.

I just fold and post a >>random hand<< in the new short stack 25NL game.

I am happy really, but this hand just annoys me. Sorry guys it's a brain leak in my game I can't fix.

Let me play a flop.

Hey Forrest

Easy fold for sure. I think your calling range here should actually be pretty tight QQ+ AK for sure and maybe not too much more than this. The initial shove can be a wide range but the shove behind has to be strong to very strong. For that reason we need to tighten up.

Against the initial shove 99+ can definitely be fine for pairs.

As far as not seeing a flop, I'll take however they want to give the money. And the initial shover wants to give you some money

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.