PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL 10 AQ TPTK wierd action by bb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL 10 AQ TPTK wierd action by bb

Hello guys sometimes I get into those spot with TPTK in drawy boards. Many times I just find villains overplay their hands putting you on a draw so I called till the river. Would you find a fold here against a 60/40 ag 16...? When I get miniraised I never know where I stand, they might do it with 2 pair, draws or simply TP

Hi Mind,

Not sure about your stats tbh... against a villain truly playing those stats I would proceed with TPTK like it's the nuts. It's not the nuts obv but vs. a maniac it's good enough as they'll spew it in with so many worse hands in addition to the ones beating us. I am left questioning the sample size however as these numbers (60/40 A16) look suspiciously like 5 or 10 hands of data which means basically not reliable yet.

Against non-maniacs I don't think we're good very often here. It's not just a min-raise, it's a bet/3b line which looks super strong, and the min 3b isn't expecting you to fold to it, it's expect you to continue. I'm ok with folding right here tbh against non-maniacs, since we have little room for improvement on the turn, or you might call if unsure and use our position to see how the turn goes... but I'd be prepared to release to a big turn barrel absent improvement and reads.
    Last edited by TheLangolier; Tue Mar 26, 2013, 07:56 PM.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yes you're right the sample size is small is about 30 hands so no reliable at all. But in micros you always find people that come, play a hand loose or win the stack and then runaway. Against a reg, sometimes I do call for info, and I find that sometimes they're just bluffing with A rag so I never know where I stand.
      There's so much to learn in this game.
      Thanks coach

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.