PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6 Max Boat Coordinated Board River Line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6 Max Boat Coordinated Board River Line

V1's an unknown, playing 20/0 over 10 hands. I'm not sure if we have folded out Tx after cbetting this Flop. KT could have called. JT might call to trap, also likely to raise. We check the Turn since it coordinates the board. OTR, he leads real small which seems like value. We're getting the right price to call if we include KQ, KJ, JT into his range. However, if we feel that he still has other Tx combos in his range, we should raise. So what should we have done here? Call or raise?

Looks good to me, villain can call a shove with any T and some Kx if he is a weaker player (which we dont know yet). He might show up with KJ once in a while but his betsizing OTR indicates otherwise I feel. So nice hand imo!
    Live Trainer

Comment

Thanks Felix! Glad it was the right move to raise. Villain called with KhTh. Was worried that he would have folded Tx combos OTF and only call a river shove with better.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.