PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10nl 6max, is this a leak?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10nl 6max, is this a leak?

villain was playing VPIP/PFR 9/0 ST 0 in 70 hands i have A5s in BB and villain minraises from SB. im getting a good price, plus ive got position but i decide to fold because he is a super nitt. is calling here a leak against this guy, or is it a leak folding despite good odds and position?

Yeah I think you should call here. Being aware that the villain is a nit and has a tight range is a good reason to think you can use your position effectively here. You aren't going to go insane on A high boards with the knowledge of their range and tendencies that you have. Let's review a few other facts 1 We have a hand with incentive to see a flop (gutter, flush draw, A ball) 2 We have position 3 We are getting a very good price On point 3, we only need to do better than 1 bb, so the requirements to make a profitable call here aren't high. You don't have to win every hand, you don't have force the issue, just take the pot odds presented to you when they are favourable and keep your opponents range in mind when proceeding postflop. umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.