PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL2 KT TP monotone board vs Reg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL2 KT TP monotone board vs Reg

Reg is a 15/9 AG 2,1 raise cbet 40 oop and same ip in 250 hands. When I get raised here generally I dont trust villain pretty much, I almost put them on Axs and here I was about to call the push @ river. Come on what action is that? Is that ok to fold flop or turn based on his stats?

Hi MVG,

I think folding this fop is fine, the villain is very unlikely to x/r as a pure bluff on a monotone board. He may have some strong draws such as the nut flush and 2 overs but he isn't very likely to flat these pre OOP. I think the villain will show up with sets and flopped flushes most of the time so folding the flop is good imo.

Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Hi Mind_V_Gap,

I'm completely with Croyd here. Your c-bet is fine, but there's almost nothing you beat here when villain raises. Even if villain is check-raising with the nut flush draw, he has good equity (you have no spade blocker), and he's usually barrelling the turn and giving you a tough decision there.
      Against a range of sets, made flushes and the nut flush draw (especially AsTx), you're basically toast, so folding to the check-raise is the best play here.

Hope this helps.
      Cheers, Arty
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

thank you guys for help!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.