PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6 Max Flopped Straight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6 Max Flopped Straight

Villain's 24/20, AF:2.9 over 660 hands. F3B: 46%(24), FSqz(C): 0%(1), Flop FCB(3bet pot): 67%(3), Flop FCB: 58%(19) On the spot I was thinking by going all in, there're worse which can call us like AK and AQ. AJ, JJ and TT would probably have raised the flop since it was a wet flop. Also, SPR is 3. OTT we got less than pot size stack left. Surprisingly when I input Pokerstove, our hand against JJ-TT,AJs+,AJo+, we're only 38% OTT. So how big is it a mistake going all-in OTT? Was my ranging accurate?

Preflop KQs is definitely good enough to call. I would consider squeezing more if one of the villains is weaker and likely to call a 3bet with worse.

As played I think I'd check the turn for shoving looks really strong and may get us called only by better or AQ (need to discount AK because of preflop play). With just a potsized bet left I woulnd't plan on folding the hand but I think that we need to keep villain's range wider by x/c turn or jam river after turn goes x/x.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Thanks! X/c, keeping his range wide is a good idea. He turned up with AJo though

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.