PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL 6-max Zoom: I hate your stupid draw now are you calling me? Obviously yes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL 6-max Zoom: I hate your stupid draw now are you calling me? Obviously yes?

Hi,

Please don't go to war on this one. Probably my bad but I 3b a btn raise with QQ. When my c-bet gets raised?

I hate your stupid draw, now are you calling me? Obviously yes?

Two overs and a flush draw are even odds all-in with two cards to come for the villain to call my shove. We have the same stacks pre and on the flop against an unknown?

Aggressive >>who? me<<> I will have to sit at the back of the training class after this one

PS. The villain doesn't have two overs? Maybe runner runner back door str8 and or str8 flush and all those sets 55, 77 and 99?
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Mar 07, 2013, 08:23 AM. Reason: runner runner and sets

In spots like these I open up pokerstove and plug in a reasonable range for the BU to take this line with. It's usually going to be all sets, combodraws and maybe also some TT/JJ/88/66 and slowplayed KK/AA combos I would include.

It's definitely not going to be one of those fistpump shove/get-it-in spots but because of all the dead money in the pot already I wouldn't be happy to b/f overpairs in a 3-bet pot for 100bbs effectively - especially when villain is unknown and BUs in 6-max cashgames do tend to fight back against active 3bettors from the blinds.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.