PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom: I btn raise QQ flat 3-bet J6Ar flop - call small c-bet - two more AA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom: I btn raise QQ flat 3-bet J6Ar flop - call small c-bet - two more AA

Hi,

I raised QQ on the btn flat 3-bet from sb a J6Ar flop - call small c-bet - check down two more Aces turn and river?

Don't have any reads on the sb. Probably played OK pre-flop not to 4-bet?

No river check then comes a value bet? Can I call >>Aces over Queens<< I tanked OMG quad Aces or KK. Should I have been concerned - snap call?
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:42 AM. Reason: no check down river value bet

As played you can safely call imo. If he is 3betting wide which by now many people do against a BU openraise you can expect to be good against some Jx and even some bluffs here.

I would tend to 4bet pre but flatting IP seems fine too. You could also bet the turn for value but checking is fine since you keep his range wider and can pick off some bluffs OTR.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.