PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6 Max River 2p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6 Max River 2p

Villain's 21/15, AF:5.0 after 33 hands. Flop Cbet:33%(30) So we check/call 2 streets and rivered 2 pairs. He fires 3rd barrel of 3/4 pot. I put him on 2 pairs, sets and straight. Don't think he'll fire thrice with KQ or QJ though. Gave him range of { KK+, TT-99, 22, AQs, KJs, QTs-Q9s, T9s, AQo, KJo, QTo-Q9o, T9o } and we have 50.1% equity OTR. Is QT, Q9, T9 too optimistic? We're getting 1:2.35 (30%) to call. Should we?
    Last edited by TheAwesomeNW; Fri Feb 22, 2013, 06:14 AM.

Hi NW,

I think we should definitely call since we dont really know anything about him after 33 hands and he could definitely be valuebetting worse hands.

The question rather is can we raise for value - and I think the answer is no, again since we dont know much about him and cant tell if he b/c Ax or worse 2 pair here or only calls a raise with better.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Thanks Felix, I wasn't sure of my relative hand strength by the River because he opened UTG and bet 3 streets, all decent bet sizing. This hand he held TT, hope it's a +EV call.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.