PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

won big but fel bad :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won big but fel bad :P

heey guys another zoom hand here.
    http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...612_BCE2605103
    Triple Bracelet Winner

reply to hand

You payed to hit it, you obviously know it is a losing play in the long run. So i would not feel too bad maybe a bit fishy but it happens all the time. He leads the flop then checks the turn then leads the river, i wonder if he reraises all in on turn i imagine you would fold so he could have played it better on the turn.
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi ad,

Preflop open is fine, but definitely fold to a 3b from an unknown.

I like the flop call, float in position, there's lots of scary turn cards for his range which is largely AK/AQ and pocket pairs. (Some of those scary cards improve us and some don't, but they are mostly much better for our range than his).

Betting the turn when checked to is fine, executing the float as he will fold all non-pair hands generally, and they are all beating us, so it's a nice semi-bluff.

Shove over his river lead for sure with the 2nd nuts.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.