PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bad play or bad timing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad play or bad timing

heey guys again its zoom so i have no info on them
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...849_9BA8AFB4C2
    Triple Bracelet Winner

your steal is pretty loose for a move without any read. you flop a flush draw and the flop and turn is fine. it´s no mistake to check behind turn to take a free card. turning your busted draw into a bluff needs a read. otherwise it´s check/fold to a villain who showed you that he´s not unlikely to call you down. make a note on villain.

Comment

T2s is too weak for me to try stealing with unless I know the blinds are both rocks.
      As played, the c-bet is standard, but I'm not putting in another cent (unless I make the flush) after the flop bet is check-called.
      Triple barrelling with ten high at these stakes is pure spew I'm afraid.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok ty guys i have been experiencing allot of folds on turn/river at 5nl but should not have played it like this ty guys
        Attached Files
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi ad,

Some general advice first... Start taking notes. You play enough zoom that you should have reads sometimes even if you're not using a HUD.

Also, top up your stack imo.

I think this is too loose a steal without reads, I would fold T2.

Flop c-bet is fine. Turn I don't like barreling, whatever he called you with on the flop isn't going to fold to this turn card, so just take a freebee instead of charging yourself to draw. If you miss, give up to a river bet, and you might bluff if all the other draws miss and he checks to you (if you river a pair just check it down as you have showdown value, and bet for value if you make the flush obv)
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

heey dave thanx. when i look at the hand agian i totaly agree :P. im going to get a HUD next week gonna try to grind one week through so decided that i should get a HUD then :P
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.