PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some help please

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    no reads

i guess i should have check folded the turn

Comment

Your turn check-raise is pretty bad. You're repping such a narrow range (AQ/KQ) and you'd often have just fired 3 barrels with those hands.
      I'd sometimes even check the flop and try and get 2 streets of value on T/R if the flop's checked around. With 4 players seeing the flop, the chance that one of them has a queen (or pocket sixes) is higher than if you were heads up. It's textbook way ahead/way behind territory.
      While you get value from flush draws, the pot is getting big, so I'd try for some pot control, maybe check-calling small turn bets, but often check-folding, especially if this villain is usually passive.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Readless vs. an odd stacker like this I would generally bet/fold the flop and turn. If he raises meh, probably not liking it. But we'll get called by flush draws and most of his pocket pairs at least on the flop.

As played call the tiny turn bet and re-evaluate the river.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.