PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL - 2pair on monotone board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL - 2pair on monotone board

Hi guys, I think there might be more made hands in villains range than TP + FD kind of hands? I donk bet, flop for value against TP and FDs and I get min-raised. What do you make out of this? Villain 32/4/3 (only 28 hands) . Fold? . Call? . Re-raise/Fold? or Re-raise/get it in?

Hi geo,

It's fine to fold directly to his raise. The minimal stats indicate loose-passive and his stack size and open limp don't do anything to dissuade us from that read, so when he raises us here I don't think it's profitable to continue vs his range. We're destroyed by flushes, AQ, A6, 66 and I would expect him to be fairly strong here quite often. If he had a draw loose-passives usually call with it. The read is spurious enough that we don't know for sure with this villain. But even against a hand like KhJs we're only 56%. There's basically nothing we're destroying equity wise here, and plenty of possible hands destroying us... just fold.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.