PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL - justifiable call with 2pair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL - justifiable call with 2pair?

Hi, This might be a thin call, but with the bet size we only need to win 28% of the time. Would this be a call turn and x/f river line against unknown?

Why not squeezing in Preflop?
    I could not go vs two players with two pairs, when there are king + possibility of trips..

Comment

Stats of Villain 4 and 5? Did Villain 5 call the Turn?

Comment

Preflop I would prefer a squeeze to thin the field, especially as long as one of the callers involved is a weaker player (which seems to be the case given his stacksize).

As played I think calling turn and then re-evaluating OTR should be ok. We will probably be beat here some of the time when he bets that strong into a mulitway field, but I doubt someboday would shove river with naked Ax or AQ while they could potentially bet those hands or those with extra Straight/Backdoorflush outs.
        Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.