PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoom NL2 AQo vs limper - 3b AI on river

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom NL2 AQo vs limper - 3b AI on river

Hello! After preflop it is quite unclear what range opponent holds. I was afraid of superhand - pocket AA or KK. That is why I checked on Flop. Should I raise on Flop to put villain on some more precise range, and to get value? What do You think about raise size on Turn and River. Is that too small for my hand and board? Do You think vilain got his 7 on River, got two pairs or catched trips (with 8 ir 5) or it is a bluff? Many thanks in advance!

Hi KKNgroup,

I like your raise preflop to isolate the weak, shortstacked limper. You will be ahead of his range here and my goal would be to stack him when I flop top pair.

That being said I would definitely never miss out on betting the flop here and aiming at getting stacks in by the turn to maxmize value against draws/weaker hands.

As played I actually like your b/f OTR since the board got ugly and villain could well be raising on a lot of better combos now.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Thank You, sir!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.