PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL Zoom Good Bluff Spot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL Zoom Good Bluff Spot?

Villain is a reg, 22/19, AF:6.8 over 343 hands. BTN Stl: 69%(29), F3B: 71%(7), Flop raise Cbet: 33%(6), Flop FCB: 67%(6) Preflop I 3-bet light cos of his high BTN Stl%, hoping he'll fold. Called his flop raise thinking about implied odds. I tanked a long time before calling. I put him 2-pairs KJ or a set JJ to do so, could be on AQ, AT of spades flush draw as well. Turn comes a spade. When he bets <1/2 pot, I had the temptation to shove, hoping to fold better like 2 pairs or a set, if not we still have outs. Of course we'll be dominated by flushes which completed. Another alternative will be to lead 1/2 pot as a bluff, repping the flush, and fold to a raise. Is this a +EV spot to take either one of the actions?

Preflop is somewhat shaky with a hand like that, since you will be in bad spots OOP when villain calls. He does have a reasonably high Fto3Bet, but you are also sitting in the BB getting great odds for an action-closing call which I would prefer more here with that hand.

As played I think you can safely fold flop since your draw will probably not perform too well against a raising range here. You are dominated by all the flushdraws and combodraws he could be raising here and your implied odds aren't great being OOP on a 2 flush board when you dont draw to the nuts. Also, I dont see too much foldequity working in your favor since I feel that he will also be stacking off with his draws here once he raises.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.