PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl6max HU, K5dd calls small 3bet preflop in postition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl6max HU, K5dd calls small 3bet preflop in postition

This hand was our 23rd hand together. Our 9th to 15th together were 3 handed, all the rest were HU. -he had seen me play 12 of 23 hands -I had won 13 of 23 hands, and I had won 5 uncontested. -He was too tight HU. How would you play this hand vs this player?
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Given stacksizes the call preflop is kinda close, but since you are suited and have position it is probably ok.

Postflop your turnraise did work out fine, but I would prefer just calling turn. Since villain checked flop it looks a lot like he has completely missed and will start bluffing on the turn once you check it back.

You can still get the money in on a favorable river if you like so there is no real need to raise the turn since I feel it might fold out too many worse hands here.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.