PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bad turn lead? 2nl6max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad turn lead? 2nl6max

played a little last night and thought i would post the big pots from this roughly 45 hand session. This hand was my 11th vs this opponent. Some info on the opponent: -Of the previous 10 hands 8 of the were HU. I had won 6 of the 8 heads-up hands. He was playing too tight. I stole his BB with the best hand twice and he folded his bttn twice over the first seven hands. -The 1st time we got to showdown: HU he raised 3x bttn w/ A5ss and I called in BB w/ 87dd, on 6dTd337, the hand checked to showdown and I won. -The 2nd time we got to showdown was our 9th together and for the first time play was 3 handed: 3handed I raised 3x bttn w/ 76o and he clled sb w/ Q9cc, on 8c3d5cKd5 the hand checked to river and he won. I won the money, but I wonder, is my turn lead optimal?
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Last edited by rule110; Thu Jan 10, 2013, 10:45 AM.

Hi rule,

given the description of villain it seems like he is very passive postflop and checksdown hands while not bluffing too much.

That being said I actually like your turnlead since villain might checkback a scared Ax because of the flush getting there.

Now that he raises I feel we may be beat here some of the time, but then again he might be shoving his short rest in on 2 pair or a set too, so calling seems fine given the odds.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.