PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hand read this 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand read this 1

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    for every1 who puts people on hands befor the end guess

Arhhh. I had him on 99+, KQdd or 98, with the the river shove a busted draw. Crazy hand!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

what are their preflop stats?

Grade b
      Last edited by Grade b; Sun Jan 06, 2013, 03:58 AM. Reason: as ever, spelling
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,

Good play all around, I generally like raising or donking directly on the flop to make sure we can get stacks in by the river if he's got a big pair, but once the ace comes it's a card that scares everything but big aces or better so if you get aggressive now you probably lose even KK. Also think it's fine going for a river check-raise and giving him 1 more chance to rep the ace with his bluffs (or bet it for value if he's got it) before lowering the boom. Pretty nice of him to overbet jam for like 2-x the size of the pot, such a massive spew. He could have bet like $20 to accomplish the same goals, and saved himself $47 folding to your check-raise.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.