PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL - overpair against two unknowns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL - overpair against two unknowns

Hi Dave, Felix, Gareth, Was this too passive of a line? I'm suspecting villain to have a set or FD here. Both opponents are unknown.

When villains xr multiway they are usually pretty strong since they are not afraid of two players calling, one of them being the PFR who also cbet into two people.

Since his range looks so strong I would fold here. If I were to continue for some reason (i.e. pinpointing villain on exactly draws or inferior overpairs etc.) I would rather jam flop since calling also gives the BU great odds to stay in the hand making your life tough on a lot of turn cards against two opponents.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.