PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL5FR AKo 3bet v button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL5FR AKo 3bet v button

hi,

asked this same sort of hand a few days ago i think, is there any way i can retrieve only my hands that i have posted here so i can go over them ?

anyway, basic cbet spot wen i 3bet AKo from sb and villain in button calls, should i of c-bet here, i can represent AA but since im in sb especially, i could b light, and if viallian has QQ or JJ type hand they will call, luky i hit one of my outs and bet.?

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...223_DDD357B884

Just search your own name on Boom and all your hands will be listed.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Taxed,

I am usually c-betting heads up as the preflop 3-bettor unless I have a compelling reason to not. I would here as we can get other missed hands to fold (which is fine since we've bloated the pot and don't really want to check and be faced with calling bets with only AK high) and we can set up hands like small and medium pairs to fold later in the hand.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.