PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL5FR c-bet 66 on wet board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL5FR c-bet 66 on wet board

hi.

ok iv learnt recently from here and in general, that c-beting 100% is a leak in my game, so im trying to find spots where i should check, altho that sounds mad lol

but here i only have 66 the board is QA3hh and the small blind has called, my hand isnt strong enuff to face a check raise (looks a good board to check raise)from the OOP player, plus i cant see a worse hand call,so i just nitty check, is this ok tho or would u bet here. if the answer is bet(cbet) when as pre flop raiser should u not bet?

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...182_98408B971E

you should of bet the flop

Comment

Hi Taxed,

No reads given, so no good advice.

Sometimes checking and giving up here is fine. A c-bet isn't to get called by worse mostly in a spot like this it's to get better to fold. So a hand like 88 that is now 3rd pair on the flop, may fold to a c-bet. It's marginal in this spot without reads, probably lean towards betting once to give the 88's of the world a chance to fold, as well as hands like Kc9c which have equity vs. us but will just fold to a bet.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah ok, just trying some diferent things

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.