PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how could i have played this better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how could i have played this better

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    stats over 22 hands 41/28/42

Hi kingkong,

I think a bet/bet/bet line is perfect. The only dilemma is the river shove by him, I'm very tempted to fold here. The problem is the 8c completes all the draws, QT got there as well as back door clubs (which he can legitimately have with AcXc, QcTc, or peeling the flop with KcQc/KcTc). It's unlikely he's got a bigger set, but he might take this line with A8 as well, which makes it close. Don't think he's ever bluffing vs. your UTG open and 3 barrel line, the shove is probably pure value. I would fold AK here as we lose to all 2 pair+ holdings then, but can't fault a call with a set as we're calling 3.07 to win 7.68 so we need to be right ~ 30% of the time. Still I don't like it and don't fault a fold either.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i think i bet 2 small on turn, with a bigger pot on river i get better odds to call. but i am a super fish , what can i say and i thought that was a super good card to shove
      Last edited by kingkong263; Thu Dec 20, 2012, 04:54 PM. Reason: for got to put in the ending

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.