PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nl5FR 4bet v BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nl5FR 4bet v BB

hi.

sry that iv asked this a few times before, but i forget easy

i find it hard to give certain players much respect that 3 bet their BB, so here i think i have ok hand to 4 bet as bluff, villain calls and flop is 972ss, and i c-bet after he checks as i dont think this flop hits much of their calling range.

i think its player dependent tho wether to cbet here coz if there the sort of person like myself that mostly only calls 3 bets in full ring with QQ and KK then there not gonna fold on this flop, altho QQ and KK maybe AKs is only a small part of there calling range i think a cbet is ok, but not sure im kindov representing AA so QQ could still fold and KK and AKs (the strongets part of there percieved calling range imo) but maybe if they call i need to fire a second barrell?

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...419_C3CF6425B4

Hi Taxed,

Without reads I would just fold here generally to his 3b. Automatically giving no credit without reads is a dangerous and -ev game.

As played I think c-betting is mandetory, you're going to fold out all the better aces in his range as they've missed. No he's not folding QQ, but that's why lack of respect when readless gets you into trouble sometimes.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ye i supose i find it hard folding sotimes!

Comment

Haha that reminds me of the WSOP main event final table commentary, at one point Sylvia was facing a decision and tanking (he tanked like every time anyway) and Antonio Esfandiari was explaining the different moves Jesse might make and why, and Lon asked something to the effect of "This doesn't seem like a great hand in this spot, couldn't he just fold?" and Antonio replied "of course folding is fine here, but, you know, these young wizards don't really like to fold" HAHAHA
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.