PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did i miss some value?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did i miss some value?

The villian is a reg. over 600 hands vpip 29 pfr 23 3bet 11

Hi quirked,

I think you played this hand fine, no missed value here. His range consistent with the preflop and flop action is 88+ basically and AhKh, maybe AhQh. On the turn I like leading again to not give a free card to the overcard+heart draw hands, but he raises again so I think this reduces the chance of both AK/AQhh and 88-99 as well, and weights his range more towards TT+. Given the size of the pot now and the fact that sometimes in limit people just spaz out more often than in NL, I would never fold at this point, but I think going into call, and check/call the river mode is prudent now. We will be giving value to QQ+ more often than getting it from TT, and inducing a river bet of value from any spazzes.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Would like to say thanks again.
      Amazing insights im so happy about the video that taught me to post these hands, and having a top notch poker guru like "the Langolier" peel the curtain back on some blind spots is some kind of oppertunity.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.