PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 9-max: K2o in the BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 9-max: K2o in the BB

The villain was limping every hand (though I was playing with him for not so long) He had 32s I played it right ? cuz this tilt is driving me crazy

I couldn't see Villain's hand :/ Is there a problem with the replayer? :/
    Last edited by Darkod10; Mon Nov 19, 2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Hi fp,

I would probably bet/3b the flop in this spot, he's going to have so many worse hands in his range here and basically you're only losing to 33 or K3s. If you hadn't filled on the turn were you going to check anyway? That's the thing with just calling his flop raise, if you check the turn you're giving him the option to take a free card with his straight and flush draws. So generally if you just call the raise, plan to lead the turn. But I prefer bet/3b to build the pot in a limped pot here.

Getting it in on the turn is fine, you're only losing to 33 and not overly worried about that from a super loose fish, he's just as likely to be in there with a deuce or out of line overplaying a king for that matter.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the review Dave.

I think the replayer don't show villains' hands anymore. but he had 23s.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.