PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL2FR slow play nut flush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL2FR slow play nut flush

hi.!
    i know dave gonna h8 me for this

i agree slow playing is lame,(im probably the last person to ever do this) but in this hand, i get good soul read of whats gonna happen, (im being serious, no HUD but my soul reads are better),

So here when u actually flop the nut flush, in multi pot, im wanting everyone kept in?

Not raising the river looked lol, but trust i knew it was gonna get raised by one of villains in position(soul read) and i could re raise, looks donkey played tbh?

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...673_7F1D392535

Last edited by UrGetinTaxed; Fri Nov 02, 2012, 02:46 PM.

Any hand analysis post that starts with Dave gonna hate me for this always makes me nervous.

All kidding and soul reads aside, this is a really bad spot to slow play imo as you are losing tons of value long term, regardless of how this individual hand played out. You are expected to bet this flop as the preflop raiser, and can easily be doing it with just a big diamond, or a big pair and no diamond, or whatever. You can get plenty of action here. And the BB is clearly really bad, as they defended their blind with 86o and stacked off on the river with a straight where the action makes it crystal clear at least one of you has a flush. Their actual hands are a great example of why you don't want to ever slowplay the flopped nut flush... the queen high flush is going to give stack action all day long as long as a 4th diamond doesn't hit the board, and the BB is bad enough that he probably is too with his open ended straight flush draw. And sorry, but you can't soul read the deck, since the deck doesn't have a soul (how many times have we thought THAT on a sour river card? lol). So it would be nice to have their stacks in the middle before another diamond can peel off and scare them.
    Last edited by TheLangolier; Fri Nov 02, 2012, 07:30 PM.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah ur rite i spose, somtimes I take a gamble, gonna stop this slow playing stuff, i usually never do it coz i end up geting suked out on!

i actually do believe tho i get telepathic communications from other players brains, i thought this was a soul read 100% serious!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.