PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 9-max: AQo LP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 9-max: AQo LP

Hi, the aggressor is a TAG. The other player is a LAG. I folded the hand because I was out of position relative to the pre flop raiser. But now it seems a tight fold imo. Thanks umbup:

Hey fp_boss I think your flop fold is just fine. We called to use our position on flops that we connect with. That could mean a pair, a gutshot, a straight draw, or a flush draw. But we didn't flop any of those things, not even a backdoor flush draw. Also on the flop we are not closing the action, the limper could still check-raise and push us off our already marginal hand. I don't see any good bluff opportunities coming up for us either on later streets, so I think you made the best play for sure umbup:. One potential alternative is if the raiser is a LAG we could three-bet for value. He is probably isolating the limper with a wide range of hands, which means he will have a tough time fighting back against our AQs should we make a .16 3 bet in position. Just an idea

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.