PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL Betting Line on Split Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL Betting Line on Split Pot

25NL FR Zoom. The board was showing 6A666 for a guaranteed split pot.
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...758_D99AF54FFB

Is there any chance of the villian mistakenly folding on the river here? Furthermore, is it normal practice to just check down these river spots, in order to limit the amount of rake on the hand?

In this particular hand I only needed a few FPPs to get to Silverstar and was happy to pay for them.

Roland GTX

Hi Roland I think this spot is relatively unimportant what you do. I would move all-in. There is always the chance that your opponent makes a mistake or a misclick. At this point in the betting there isn't going to be a substantial difference in the rake taken, you might be running up to the cap already, there is already a lot of money in the pot. Getting VPPs is always a bonus umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.