PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL2 FR KAs 4 way pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL2 FR KAs 4 way pot

Hi..
    meh, i dint wanna c-bet here and get all folds,? i should of just shoved over villains 3 bet. do u think its wrong to call and see a safe flop tho first? was a bit scared of 88 and flush draw i wasnt worried, altho the flush card came on river.

usually i would just fast play here also.!
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...712_3CB5A1CEDA

bare in mind these hands im sending in are my worst played hands, haha somtimes i play ok mostly
    Last edited by UrGetinTaxed; Tue Oct 02, 2012, 10:00 PM.

Hi again Taxed,

It's all good, we can all learn from hands played well and poorly alike! And it's a great way to plug leaks, posting the plays you're not sure about.

I see no reason not to continuation bet the flop, there are plenty of worse hands that can give us action here. Your line looks weird, check-raising, so it may induce a weird 3b by the villain. I think I'm comfortable committing and getting it in right here. If he's got 88 then nh, we still have 4 outs twice! lol We'll see spades, AQ/AJ, A8, etc as well here and are in great shape against all of those.

Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah thanks, i think villain played his QQ starnge and it confused me a bit so i never shoved, looking bak im not sure tbh why i didnt, prolly i play too many tables somtimes and make mistakes, its always good too see others opinion, especially when i kno i played it bad

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.