PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nl2 FR 3bet KAo MP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nl2 FR 3bet KAo MP

prety standard hand here i 3 bet KAo in MP villain calls , flop misses his calling 3 bet range so i bet 1/2 pot.?

what im thinking tho is QQ maybe KK maybe JJ is in villains range here, so if they had one of thoise hands wouldnt they call, or coz i 3 bet thye put me on AA and fols rather than just play guessing gmae

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...735_CFC7369D51
    Last edited by UrGetinTaxed; Fri Sep 28, 2012, 09:51 PM.

Hi Taxed,

I think your line is fine and standard here. As the preflop 3-bettor I would generally c-bet in position here heads up. Surely he's calling with JJ (I mean, he's not calling your preflop 3b to check/fold this board with JJ I assume). But he will fold maybe smaller pairs, and you can barrel big turn cards to get him off smaller pairs, or if you choose take a free river card when he checks the turn to you, and you still have 6 outs so you should get a chance to realize your equity vs. JJ type hands if he doesn't commit and ship the flop out of fear you do have KK/AA.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

cool, just checking.!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.