PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL FR KK: Top pair facing post-flop raise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL FR KK: Top pair facing post-flop raise

The villain is 85/54. My read is that he is very wild. After review this hand, I feel I should be better shoving after his raise? If against a TAG villain, should I be better calling this?

Hi,

Wild is an understatement with those stats! Was that over a decent sample size?

At any rate, I love the 3b and think it's well sized, and when he calls it sets up a low stack to pot ratio of 3, which means I'm quite happy to get it in post flop vs. a wild player on a Q high dry board. Good bet/3b line. Shoving or raising as you did probably doesn't matter much, you're going to get it all in no matter what at this point and he probably is as well.

Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Dave. I just watched your SPR training video and it makes commitment decision much easier.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.