PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nl2 zoom 3bet Ako OOP, flush board CB or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nl2 zoom 3bet Ako OOP, flush board CB or not?

hey
    playing 6 max at moment, instead of full ring, and notising im having to play more pots OOP, wich i dont do often at FR, so in this hand i 3 bet AKo, get called and flop is 3 flush cards, plus theres a Q, and QQ is definately possible calling 3 bet range, i think looking back i should of bet flop, and checked turn, to trap, not sure tho as i didnt expect to hit my flush?

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...440_AEA2CD0330

Hi UrGettingTaxed

I think you are right that you should have bet the flop. Sure, you don't know that you are going to turn a strong flush on the turn, but you can hit that, a jack, a king, or an ace quite often. Plus you can get some folds from your opponent on the flop.

Had you bet the flop and made your hand on the turn, I definitely like a turn check in order to bet the river. It will be hard to get paid on the turn with the second nut flush, but checking the turn to bet the river can definitely get more calls from suspicious opponents who don't have to worry about more cards to come

Let me know if you have anymore questions

Comment

agreed thanks

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.