PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl, kk oop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl, kk oop

Villain's passive play has led to me to a conclusion that I'm ahead which proved to be wrong as you can see. Again had no specific reads, played just few hands on that table.
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

I'd say to make your 3bet sizing a little bigger, yes you have a monster hand, but KK in a multiway pot means more likely to get sucked out on. Also you want to get all the chips in.

He has TT and hits a set, nothing wrong with the hand, he got there, the money was going in every time, nothing to do about it. He could certainly be calling down with worse.

Comment

Yes I think a key point has been hit on above, that you should be three-betting much bigger.

The first reason is that we have a monster hand and want to build a big pot. Our opponents are going to continue often even if we raise to 32 here. The other is that we are out of position and would rather get money into the pot preflop out of position as it will make things easier for us in the future.

As played postflop it looks like a hand well played to me, unlucky.

Comment

Thank you, Craig and Gareth.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.