PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 bet bluff handselection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 bet bluff handselection

Hi, i read an artickle where it was said to 3 bet bluff with these hands in position in 6 max. My question is why should i fold ATo and KJo and 3 bet bluff with hands shown below? are ATo and KJo really weaker hands than any hand from the 3 bet bluff list below?

3 bet bluff

A9s-A6s
    K9s-K6s
    Q9s-Q6s
    J9s-J6s
    T8s-T7s
    97s-96s
    87s-86s
    76s-75s
    65s

I don't know for sure but my suspicion is that it a set of hands that make up a desired percentage (~4%)so you are not bluffing too often and are disguised when you flop well. On all of them you have to hit the flop twice if called so the bluff equity is way the most important. This also makes them easy to fold when you miss of called or fold when you are 4-bet.

Good decisions!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.