PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 3 way pot flop a flush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 3 way pot flop a flush

BTN 49/7/3 78 hands SB 80/23/1 30 hands I am wondering if this was the correct line to take ? I now that the SB is trying to price out flush draws for he doesn't have and he probably has tp n the BTN could have a higher spade than me.

Well played Animosama. I would say that the alternative play is to raise the flop small, perhaps just a min raise. The advantage calling has over raising is that we keep the player behind in with weak hands. However he might be so loose and passive that he will continue just as often with our min raising infront of him. Our hand is vulnerable in some ways, but not that vulnerable. Also both villains started with half stacks so that getting all-in on a later street will not be that difficult. I think the best thing to take away from this hand actually is your turn fold. Very well played umbup:. You can assume that too often one of the players has turned you drawing dead with one of the Ts, Js, Qs, or Ks. Really great play there and definitely not a mistake to just call the flop. I think raising small might be better and have its advantages but it does put pressure on players and with the first opponent leading for the pot he is already doing a great job of building a big one.

Comment

,So basically a click back raise like 2 times the bet?

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.