PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl qq

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl qq

Should I have just put him in on the turn ? 49/18/1/3 hand 101

The short answer is no, I don't think so. You could bet a little bit larger on the turn, but in general I like leaving villain with a bit of money behind, in a spot like this where an all-in is greater than the size of the pot.

1. All-ins over pot tend to scare players who like to call.
    2. All-ins tend to scare players who like to call.
    3. Players who like to call... like to call.

If we bet a bit larger, but still leave him with some money behind, he is more liable to call with his weaker draws and hopeless made hands. Sometimes either of these hand types will outdraw us, but our opponent will not be taking much money from us with your turn sizing or a larger one. You managed to put a lot of money in ahead, don't sweat the little bit that got in behind.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.