PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cash game question ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cash game question ?

There was a option before to select how many cash games i wanna join at 1 time. If i wanna play say 8 tables now i would sit at each table 1 at a time. If i remember right i could sit at 8 tables in 1 click but i forgot how to. Any help would be much appreciated.umbup:

Easy Seat feature

Hi m.bisland,
    I believe what you are looking for is the easy seat feature. To enable this feature go to the main lobby, select "options" from the header menu and locate "lobby display options" in the drop down menu (3rd iten in list). Then check "show easy seat" and this option will appear in the main lobby under table descriptions. Click on this and away you go!
    Good luck at the tables!
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

8 tables in one click?
      How you do that?
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Pokerstar,

Once "easy seat" is activated, as per instructions in the preceding post, the "easy seat" filters

can be set to your preferences (game, limits, number of tables etc.) and then it just one click for

the software to begin seating you.

Hope this helps.

Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
          8 tables in one click?
          How you do that?
          http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room...news/#easyseat
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks guys knew it was there just couldn't find it umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.