PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donkeys taking our cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donkeys taking our cash

How many times have you thought (honestly not sure how to spell it)

... What are you doing calling my Preflop in position raise with that **** (insert word of choice) mine is banana btw.

those donkeys can get soooo lucky.

I bet most of us ae at least in the 100's on this count....

mind you did you make a note of their plan in a clear manner?

opps whos the donkey now?

Grade b
    Last edited by Grade b; Sun Oct 28, 2012, 06:25 AM. Reason: cant spell
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Yes I can.

Don't just complain about bad play at the table, make good notes on the villain.

Sorry I was not clear enough for you jig.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Copy of deleted post deleted.

^----------- Show us your tracker stats to prove your point.

Otherwise we may make the mistake of marking you as a fish
      Last edited by bearxing; Sun Aug 19, 2012, 08:59 PM.
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Making notes on weak players and colour coding them effectively is the best revenge. Weak players come in all forms. Some spazz out preflop, some are very tight preflop but can't fold postflop. Some are very aggressive postflop and can be trapped. Some just call off when they shouldn't. Every time you take a note -- you take your revenge

Comment

It can be tough to remember in a bad run, but we actually want players to make bad plays against us. We make most of our money off our opponents mistakes and not from our superior play. If they don't win a few pots they'll give up and go away.

In other words, we should love fish whether we win or lose.

Comment

what joe said....hiccup

now can someone point out those donks...l need some chips

cheers all
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by GarethC23 View Post
              Making notes on weak players and colour coding them effectively is the best revenge. Weak players come in all forms. Some spazz out preflop, some are very tight preflop but can't fold postflop. Some are very aggressive postflop and can be trapped. Some just call off when they shouldn't. Every time you take a note -- you take your revenge
              great std advice but when u drop 10 buy ins in 700 hands to beats like this -

PokerStars Zoom Hand #87900756224: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2012/10/19 12:34:22 ET
              Table 'Donati' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
              Seat 1: i like to 3bet with anything on the button ($5.80 in chips)
              Seat 2: hero chump ($5.09 in chips)
              Seat 3: ArgusLL ($8.51 in chips)
              Seat 4: begze ($4.91 in chips)
              Seat 5: AnoKris ($3.19 in chips)
              Seat 6: loose villain ($5.39 in chips)
              hero chump: posts small blind $0.02
              ArgusLL: posts big blind $0.05
              *** HOLE CARDS ***
              Dealt to hero chump [Ah Kh]
              begze: folds
              AnoKris: folds
              loose villain: raises $0.10 to $0.15
              i like to 3bet with anything on the button and cannot fold: raises $0.30 to $0.45
              hero chump: raises $0.75 to $1.20
              ArgusLL: folds
              loose villain: raises $4.19 to $5.39 and is all-in
              i like to 3bet with anything on the button and cannot fold: raises $0.41 to $5.80 and is all-in
              hero chump: calls $3.89 and is all-in
              Uncalled bet ($0.41) returned to to the 3bet anything on the button and wont fold
              *** FLOP *** [4c 7d 2h]
              *** TURN *** [4c 7d 2h] [2c]
              *** RIVER *** [4c 7d 2h 2c] [7s]
              *** SHOW DOWN ***
              loose villain: shows [2d 4d] (a full house, Deuces full of Sevens)
              i like to 3bet with anything on the button and cannot fold: shows [Ks As] (two pair, Sevens and Deuces)
              loose villain collected $0.58 from side pot
              hero chump: shows [Ah Kh] (two pair, Sevens and Deuces)
              loose villain collected $14.68 from main pot
              hero chump said, "??"

Every time you take a note -- you take your revenge
              most will bu##er off after or lose it to another player and never be seen again...

i'll spare a load of HH's , suffice to say all in pre i had AA busted by Q5o KK busted by 86s AKs busted by A2o AA busted by J9o QQ busted by 33 when he 3bet my utg raise from utg1 and called my 4bet jam , i had notes on him , still i get sucked out on. AQs busted by AJo TT by 69s and i wish to forget the rest... really ??? ten badbeats on the trot all in pre, what are the odds of that? very unhappy atm

Comment

Hi NOBLELOCKS!

While AKs is a hand with potential, it is not a made hand. Against 24s, AKs will only win 63.4% of the time... so it will lose more than 1 in every 3 times.

John (JWK24)
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                  Copy of deleted post deleted.

^----------- Show us your tracker stats to prove your point.

Otherwise we may make the mistake of marking you as a fish
                  sorry if I'm off base but which tracker stats do you want here?

let me know and I'll post them.

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.