PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tip for time bank management in Zoom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip for time bank management in Zoom

I though I would share something I recently realised and have found useful when multitabling Zoom.

The time bank allocation on Zoom tables is relatively generous, but it is still pretty easy to run it down to zero on any one table. Especially if you find yourself with two or more tricky situations to manage at the same time. Once the time bank is run down you have far less time to "park" a hand while figuring out an action on another table. Some players may be slick enough never to get into such time trouble, but I suspect most of us do find ourselves up against the clock like this at times.

So, here's my tip. Whenever the time bank gets used up, click on "leave table at next big blind", and simply close the table and open a new one in it's place, complete with fresh time bank.

It's one of the advantages of the Zoom format that you can do this. You can use the same manoeuvre to cash in a very big stack you have built up, and restart the table with your original buyin.

Nice tip, thanks for sharing!!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

the same is true if you are up. you can hit and run in Zoom to your hearts content.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by mytton View Post
        It's one of the advantages of the Zoom format that you can do this. You can use the same manoeuvre to cash in a very big stack you have built up, and restart the table with your original buyin.
        I agree, I do that all the time It's call take the money and run My biggest amount of tables in one session (1 hour) was 32 tables umbup:

Comment

hit and run

i prefer to build my stack as high as possible in zoom

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.